Cisco Software Engineer - Java, Docker, Microservices in Bangalore, India
BS EE/CS combined with 5 - 8 years related experience or MSEE/CS combined with 2 - 4 years of related experience.
· Must have in-depth working experience with Java/J2EE and REST / JAX-RS Web Services using JSON.
· An Expert coder and complete go-getter who can pick up new technologies with ease, loves troubleshooting and designing complex systems.
· Experience with Multithreaded systems and Object-Oriented design.
· Must have strong working experience with Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate along with Unit Test (Junit classes, etc.).
· Hands on with Unix/Linux platform
· Experience working with databases such as PostgreSQL and any NoSQL database.
· Experience working with CICD tools like Git, Maven, Jenkins and Gerrit.
Experience working with Microservices based applications, Docker containers, Kubernetes cluster is preferred.
· Familiarity with Networking concepts.
· Experience with designing for scalable and distributed systems.
·. Good knowledge of messaging systems like Kafka.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.