Rubrik Manager, Customer Success in Bangalore, India
Manager, Customer Success
Location: Bangalore, India
Shift:- EST (5:30 P.M IST- 2:30 A.M IST)
As a Manager of the Customer Success Team, you are responsible for all aspects of customer success delivery objectives for the global customer base. Your passion for exceeding customer expectations will flourish as you lead a team of high caliber Customer Success Managers in delivering exceptional value to our global customers. You will be responsible for the management, professional growth and development of the Customer Success Team. As a key member of the leadership team you are also responsible for delighting our customers, developing excellent staff and achieving both tactical and strategic business development objectives. This role requires a high level of professional communication to all stakeholders.
The Manager of Customer Success is also responsible for short and long-term performance management of his/her direct reports, including managing individual operational indicators, written performance reviews, and career planning.
● Manage the business and operational excellence of our customer success Organization
● Implement the customer success strategy defined by the Organization
● Support and direct new and experienced CSMs in strategies to deliver value to Rubrik’s customers
● Set Goals (KPIs) and review team performance on daily, weekly, quarterly and half yearly basis, conduct one on ones, career mentorship
● Enable the CSMs to meet and far exceed the performance expectations which involves but not limited to Product Onboarding, Product Adoption, Retention, Customer Advocacy and various projects and initiatives
● Collaborate with internal organizations such as Sales, Renewals, Support, Operations, Engineering, QA and IT to improve overall Customer Success objectives
● Partner closely with the leadership team in Prioritizing key initiatives to maximize customer success goals
● Represent the success org as necessary on product teams and in various other Rubrik decision-making forums
● Continue to hire, build and lead a high performing team that operates with urgency and drive measurable value and ROIs to our customers
Education & Experience:
● A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (Good to have MBA), At least 9+ years of overall experience working in Customer Success/ Account Management/ Client/Customer facing roles.
● Experience in leading Customer Success, Account Management or Customer Facing function in a leadership capacity required
● Preferable from SaaS Background
● Excellent written & verbal communication
● Planning, Decision making, Staffing, Process Improvement
● Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
● Should ensure high level of quality in process and project deliverables
● Should be open to work in EST timings
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security (https://www.rubrik.com/lp/analyst-reports/gartner-mq) , have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Linkedin (https://www.linkedin.com/company/rubrik-inc/mycompany/verification/) | Twitter (https://twitter.com/rubrikinc) | Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/rubrikinc/) | Rubrik.com |
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
EEO IS THE LAW (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf)
EEO IS THE LAW - POSTER SUPPLEMENT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_English_unformattedESQA508c.pdf)
NOTIFICATION OF EMPLOYEE RIGHTS UNDER FEDERAL LABOR LAWS