ManTech Network/System Administrator in Baltimore, Maryland
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Network/System Administrator to join our team in Annapolis Junction, Maryland. This position is part of a team that provides engineering and Information Technology services to provision, manage, sustain, innovate, modernize, refresh, reengineer, and secure the Nuclear Command and Control (NC2) and Non-NC2 cryptographic production infrastructure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Providing support for implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems
• Managing IT system Infrastructure and any processes related to those systems
• Providing support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices etc.
• Configuring and managing UNIX/Linux and windows operating systems, install/loads operating system software, troubleshoots maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating system enhancements
• Managing and maintaining a circularized infrastructure of hosts and virtual machines
• Building, configuring and maintaining storage arrays and system back-up and recovery jobs
• Administering and securing network switching and routing devices
• Managing and maintaining network security through the use of access controls and path management
• Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience or 14 years of total experience
• Must be VMware Certified Professional (VCP) or Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
• Must be NetApp Certified Storage Associate (NCSA) or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
• Experience supporting a variety of operating systems including Windows (server and client and Linux/Unix)
• Experience aiding users in accessing and using IT systems
• Experience managing the daily activities of configuration and operations of IT systems
• Experience supporting, installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining computer systems within the IT infrastructure
• Experience managing the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
• Experience administering storage devices
• Experience installing, building, and maintaining standard server configurations
• Experience with managing Window and Linux/Unix environments
• Experience configuring, managing, and administer enterprise level network storage devices
• Experience managing network switches/routers
Security Clearance Requirements:
• Current and active TS/SCI with polygraph based upon a SSBI
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
• The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management, and customers, which may involve delivering presentations.
• Repetitive Motions.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.