TEKsystems Fiber Project Coordinator in Baltimore, Maryland
Our client is looking for a Project Coordinator to support their CBH (Cell Backhaul) initiatives in their Commercial Construction Division. This division is responsible for supporting "Metro E"- Point to Point fiber optic services for large areas, and SMB- Small to Medium Business fiber operations.
The Project coordinator will be responsible for various levels of support, but will ultimately be the liaison between the external customer, Internal construction/project managers, and the business partners/general contractors.
Duties not limited to:
Project tracking/reporting (Data Entry)
Schedule and coordinate contractors for CBH (Cell Backhaul) and Head End Wiring.
Managing the workflow between Design, permitting, access, and construction.
Assigning task to current vendors and construction teams, etc.
Coordinate site walks for new builds, provide maps, and assist in site access issues.
Attend Project calls to document changes in the trackers. Capture budgets, quotes, and records for actual billing.
This is working on an elite team that is number one in the US for Comcast in regards to headend response time. Familiarity with the lifecycle of a deployment is a great nice to have.
vendor management, project tracking, telecommunications construction, Fiber, Coax, HFC, Cell backhaul, Excel Data Entry, Excel Analysis, Pivot Table, Telecommunication, Vendor Communication, Headend Networking, Project Coordination
Top Skills Details:
vendor management,project tracking,telecommunications construction
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Need to be upbeat and energetic, organized, and able to handle a heavy workload.
• Assist in estimating, project scheduling and staff scheduling
• Ensures that your resources (i.e. vehicles, Laptop, equipment and inventory) are maintained in proper working order.
• Ensure that projects activities move according to predetermined schedule
• Coordinate and lead weekly project status meetings/conference calls
• Responsible with pushing site builds to meet established goals and objectives.
• Monitor the progress of the fiber projects on a regular basis and report regular status updates to the Sr Project Manager and Customer Project Managers as needed.
• Know how to read and update reports and data base.
• Tracks all activity for Construction and report/update that info accordingly.
• Help on all facets of the construction process, rendering decision on workflow, WOs distribution, ROE attainment and Invoice filing.
• Maintain Files on all related emails and received invoices.
• Acts as a liaison between CPMs, management and the coordinators.
• Ensuring that your enhancement metric is met.
• Practice company safety policies and procedures and ensure they are followed.
• Learn how to consistently exercise your independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
• Maintain Files on all related emails
• Regular, consistent punctual attendance
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• OT as required
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.