Kelly Services Quality Control Technician (Auburn, AL) in Auburn, Alabama
Quality Control Technician II (Auburn, AL)
Shift Details: 6pm-6am ( Shift B Schedule)
• Pay rate details: $16.50 hourly pay rate.
• Temp to FTE.
• Interview Process: In-Person* ( Please provide candidate contact info and phone # upon submitting to the req.)*
Kelly Science & Clinical also offers benefits!
QC Tech II
Responsible for all quality control aspects of finished product testing. Ensure that performance of finished product is in compliance with testing standards per IFU and SOP's in addition to customer requirements and regulating agencies' guidelines. Documentation control duties per Quality Assurance compliance requirements.
• Review and maintain product compliance specifications, documentation control.
• Gain proficiency on all testing areas.
• Documentation of testing results and determining disposition.
• Maintain consistency in training in Master Control.
• Establish and maintain SOP criteria for inspection/testing.
• Responsible for maintaining department equipment and requesting consumables as needed.
• Exercise and monitor GMP compliance in work environment.
• Work closely with Quality Assurance department as a quality team.
• Work in conjunction with Customer Service Representatives to achieve on time product releases for standing orders and special products.
• Work with the continuous improvement program within the department.
• Work closely with a team in a fast paced laboratory setting.
• Understand and exercise all safety requirements and procedures.
• Assists in maintaining standards in accordance with GMP's/SOP's and ISO regulations.
• Performs routine environmental monitoring and critical utility sampling.
• Performs routine microbiology assays.
• Participate in achieving department goals.
• Support all company policies.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma/ GED required.
• Execute Stability Study testing in accordance with QA requirements.
• Familiarity with FDA regulations for medical devices preferred.
• Possess the ability to manage many tasks and in an organized fashion.
• Able to communicate effectively with a variety of departments regarding quality testing parameters.
• Possess intermediate computer skills, preferably with experience in Microsoft word to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs. Experience working in SAP is a plus.
• Listen to, and follow, written and verbal instructions in English.
• Able to adapt and to learn new procedures and to maintain a scientific and objective approach.
• Must be available to work weekend shifts when needed.
• Self-motivated, highly responsible and possess a good teamwork spirit.
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English
• Preferred someone studying towards a Bachelor’s degree in the biological sciences.
• Some knowledge or schooling of course work in microbiology with a laboratory or a Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of microbiology lab experience.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Why Kelly ® Science & Clinical?
Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire industry experts just like you. Our team creates expert talent solutions to solve the world’s most critical challenges. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills, interests, and career goals—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background and education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get your expertise noticed.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.