Lockheed Martin Production Operations Sustainment Manager / Arlington, TX in Arlington, Texas
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: The PAC-3 Sustainment Production Operations Lead is an exciting, fast-paced role that is responsible for the execution of hardware deliverable requirements related to PAC-3 recertification, stockpile reliability testing, and repair processing. Primary responsibilities include managing the operational aspects of the program, coordinating across multiple manufacturing sites & functions to achieve goals, managing multiple control accounts as lead Production Operations Control Account Manager (CAM), and driving process improvements to increase cost competitiveness of the PAC-3 Sustainment program.
The PAC-3 Sustainment Production Operations Lead is a critical position that directly impacts program success. This self-starting individual and emerging leader will be expected to support a culture of accountability and aid in the execution of the overall IAMD Production Operations strategy & vision.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Cross-functional collaboration to clear hardware delivery hurdles to meet Customer fielding needs
• Manage daily tactical requirements in balance with long-term, strategic efforts to “move the needle” on Production Operations performance
• Build effective relationships across multiple production sites that enable development of mutually benefiting strategies, seamless collaboration, and overall strengthening of the LTIAMD Production Operations team. This will require travel.
• Focus on creating an environment that accepts risk, pushes the bounds of manufacturing, implements products that are designed for manufacturing, and creates a seamless transition experience for the production teams.
• Must have or be able to obtain a security clearance
• Possess appropriate political acumen to successfully present compelling cases to a variety of customers (Project Office, Program Office and Senior Management)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task to achieve results
• Demonstrated skills in team building and leading through influence
• Control Account Management Certified
• A clear understanding of the production processes employed within Lockheed Martin
• A history of exceptional performance within Operations Management, Engineering and Technology or related disciplines supporting Production and Developmental Programs
• The candidate will be functionally aligned with the Production Operations organization and must have the basic skills required of a production operations manager
• Ability to lead a team of diverse backgrounds, job functions, and geographic locations
• Bestow a true bias towards results-oriented behavior and is truly energized by change
• Persistent, detail-oriented attitude to strive for continuous improvement
• Advanced Engineering/Technical or Business-related degree
• Strong operating knowledge of SAP/MRO
• Production site, shop floor, or manufacturing experience
• Willing to relocate
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.