Fiserv Client Technical Support Engineer in Alpharetta, Georgia
About the Role :
We are seeking talented technical support engineers to join our Digital Payments Client Services team.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assist with troubleshooting software application errors by replicating client issues and provide advanced technical expertise by analyzing server logs, XML code and Single Sign On information as required to replicate reported errors and work towards resolution in the integrated test environment.
• Collaborate with Product management and Engineering teams to provide inputs to new releases of Cashedge applications as well as maintain existing releases
• Develop in-depth understanding of product knowledge across all products and impart knowledge to clients and other team members.
• Develop proactive tools to continuously improve client support processes.
• Work closely with clients on software architecture, design, and implementation
• Engage with clients at a strategic level and work towards mutually established goals that improve the business results via optimizing of processes and recommending product improvements.
• Demonstrates initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment with dynamic priorities.
• More than 2 years’ experience in object-oriented programming and development of scalable, secure, and maintainable web applications
• Experience with multi-threaded application design
• Experience with high availability and high-volume systems a plus
• Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical issues requiring in-depth research and analysis
• Articulate English communication skills - verbal and written
• Attention and accuracy to detail
• Knowledge and experience with MVC frameworks and familiarity with different view technologies (JSP, JSF) is a plus
Desired Skills/Industry Experience:
• Experience in Software Engineering or Quality Assurance
• Minimum of 2 years client-facing technical support experience in a post-sales Customer Support organization
• ServicePoint CRM and Case module experience
• Experience in the Financial Industry
Occasional (less than 10%) travel may be required
• B.S. in Computer Science or related field (preferred)
• Minimum 5 years' relevant work experience in lieu of degree