CVS Health Senior Branch Manager - Infusion Operations in Albany, New York
We have an exciting opportunity to work for the industry leader and largest home infusion company in the country as a Home Infusion Branch Manager over our Greater New York Market!
We’re seeking a dynamic leader and change agent that will apply their exceptional leadership and business management skills to positively impact the lives of our patients!
The Sr Manager sets the culture and direction for the Pharmacy by clearly defining objectives and setting and refining process to ensure that the pharmacy contributes to the short- and long-term goals of Coram.
The individual in this role is responsible for maintaining high levels of productivity, quality, and patient satisfaction in a complex clinical environment while meeting or exceeding regulatory requirements and company standards. This position is responsible for managing, either directly or via department managers, operations of the Pharmacy and Inventory/Warehouse. Incumbents are responsible for containing costs and ensuring an efficient operation of the pharmacy.
• Promotes and communicates the philosophies, goals, and objectives of the Company.
• Delegates authority and responsibility to subordinates in accordance with Company policies and procedures and requires adequate controls.
• Follows established channels of authority and communications throughout all levels of the organization to keep employees informed of all matters for which they are responsible or would concern them.
• Maintains appropriate documentation and records regarding administrative, operational, and clinical activities of the branch.
• Prepares and submits designated reports regarding branch activities, as deemed necessary and appropriate, to corporate management.
• Contributes to the development and preparation of branch clinical/operations budgets and financial planning.
• Participates in branch sales and marketing activities by communicating with current and potential clients, conducting in-services, and participating in joint marketing calls with sales/marketing staff.
• Plans and coordinates the orientation and education of new personnel and continuing education programs for professional staff.
• Manages on-call schedule for the branch.
• Assists Branch Manager and/or Regional Vice President with special projects or research as requested.
• Manages the branch facilities including phones, HVAC, etc. and coordinates the repair and maintenance of the facilities.
• Manages and administers the Emergency Response/Disaster Preparedness Plan.
• Directs, coordinates, and evaluates the branch and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
-Minimum of 3-5 years of driving operational efficiencies experience required
-Minimum 1 year of healthcare experience
-Minimum of three-five years of progressive leadership experience, specifically experienced managing supervisors/leaders over teams
-Prior experience with home infusion services preferred
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.