Aerotek Material Handler in Alameda, California
NOW HIRING MATERIAL HANDLERS/ SIT DOWN FORKLIFT OPERATORS!
Tracking pallets into warehouse locations
- Tracking pallets out of warehouse
• Ensure shipments are loaded and received on the correct trucks within the assigned deadlines
• Partner with the Operations Manager on a daily basis to determine the work that needs to be completed for the day
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment
• Follow GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
• Continuous standing/walking in a warehouse environment throughout an 8 hour day or more
Material Handler, Warehouse, PPE, Palletizing, Picking, Material handling, Storage, Rf scanner, Sit down forklift, Forklift, Pallet Jack, Excel, Math, Inventory, General labor, Sitdown, Loading, Unloading
Top Skills Details:
Material Handler, Warehouse, PPE,Palletizing,Picking,Material handling,Storage,Rf scanner,Sit down forklift
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
QUESTIONS TO QUALIFY CANDIDATE
What was your last job title? Where? Why did you leave that position?
Do you have material handling experience and forklift experience? If no, can not proceed.
This position does require heavy lifting and standing on your feet most of the day 80% of the time will be hands on and 20% will be utilizing forklifts please emphasize Heavy Lifting and constant standing on your feet.
Do you have any problems working Sunday's? this shift requires a Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm-4am schedule.
-Ability to communicate respectfully, clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
-Ability to work effectively with a diverse team.
-Ability to uphold and follow safety, food safety, and production quality standards.
-Ability to follow written and verbal instructions accurately.
• Prior fork lift experience
• Ability to perform accurate data entry.
• Scheduling flexibility including overtime as well as different shifts as needed in order to meet production demands.
• Accuracy, thoroughness, reliability and ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities.
• Self-directed and able to complete all tasks with minimal supervision.
CALL OR TEXT CLAUDIA TODAY 510-274-1170! PLEASE SEND RESUME TO email@example.com
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.